To cater continuously increasing product quality requirements, TESL provides wide range of high-accuracy 3D measurement solutions for Automobile, Pump and Valve, Aerospace, Medical equipment’s, Turbine, heavy engineering and manufacturing industries. Verifying critical dimensions like Flatness, Perpendicularity, Concentricity and true Positions are difficult to measure with conventional measuring methods. Using our latest portable CMM’s and 3D scanning systems we are able to capture data from a wide range of applications including small switchgear plastic parts, gas turbine blades, automotive and aircraft components & fixtures, to large wind turbine blades to name a few. As per need of a job, we provide these services on-site or in-house as 3rd Party inspection solutions to reduce overall production costs and improve inspection throughput.
We use various measuring techniques like
- Measurement as per 2D darwing using Portable ARM.
- Probing and Digitizing to CAD inspection
- 3D scanning for Reverse Engineering and CAD comparision
- Shaft Alignment within 1 micron accuracy.
Probe Inspection using Arm Type Portable CMM
At TESL we use arm type portable CMM’s for small to medium volume inspection (from 10mm up to 2.5 meter). We use Faro Quantum arms for measuring volume of 1.2 meter & 2.5 meter.
- Repeatability of measurement
- Inspection with single reference
- Geometric dimensioning & tolerance can be checked for large volume components
3D scanning and Reverse Engineering
3d scanning technology can be utilized widely in engineering, design, product development, inspection & manufacturing processes during Product manufacturing cycle.
We at TESL provides services for non-contact Three Dimensional Scanning or 3D scanning to capture complex shapes utilizing white light & laser based 3D scanning technology. The output given by this scanning process provides millions of points as “point cloud data” based on size & shape of the part.
Along with 3D scanning software’s Geomagic capture & Polyworks our 3D scanners are capable of capturing data for various applications, including Automotive, Aerospace, Power generation turbines, industrial plastic parts etc.
- 3D Scanning at Product Concept Phase
- Product Redesigning/ Reverse Engineering
- 3D Scanning for FEA
- 3D Scanning for Quality Control
- 3D Scanning for Rapid Prototyping
CAD & Engineering Service
TESL is offering a professional CAD & Engineering Design service. We predominantly offer mechanical design CAD services to manufacturing industry. For CAD design services, we have a wide range of skills and solutions, we offer CAD Design for all industries, and many specialties.
To provide highest quality engineering design services possible, we host a wide range of the very latest in 2D and 3D CAD software, ensuring we can produce engineering drawings to the highest standard.
If you are looking to outsource CAD, design services & support. We can offer you the flexibility to sub-contract design work either into our modern CAD design office or by integrating design engineers into the client’s team on their site. Our CAD services are supported on a “Man” or “Man and CAD Machine” basis.
Accurate and flexible data is essential in today’s computer driven world. We can also create specialized drawings to meet your additional needs such as :
- Mechanical parts design drawings
- Assembly Drawings
- Fabrication Drawings
- Manufacturing Drawing with GD&T analysis
- Component Design layouts
- Machine tool and mold designs
- Product design presentations
- Mould design for plastics components
- Die design for investment casting components
- Aluminum & wooden pattern design for send cast components
- Tool Design for sheet metal components
- Jig & fixture design for various automotive applications
- Legacy 2D drawing to 3D Cad conversion
- FEA Linear/Nonlinear Analysis
- Static stress Analysis
- Fatigue Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- FEA Structure Analysis
Engineering & Product Development
From initial concept to final production with extensive experience, we provide product component development services for applications such as :
- Auto components
- Machines components
- Special fixtures
- Consumer goods
- Plastics products
- Safety products
- Medical equipment components
- General engineering component design
Process of Product Development at TESL
Concept development, Concept drawing & sketching, Selection of std. parts and materials, Cost estimates
3D Modeling and prototype construction, FEA, Final assembly structuring, Manufacturing Dwg. Preparation, Writing of manuals (user, parts, maintenance)